Grandview Heights’ hotels are located in Grandview Yard, Grandview Heights’ newest development offering a growing mix of walkable dining, entertainment, and shopping options with free parking. The Yard is just minutes from downtown Columbus, the Arena District, the Greater Columbus Convention Center, and The Ohio State University; and the charming, walkable Grandview Avenue dining and shopping district is just 5 minutes west. Port Columbus International Airport is less than a 15-minute drive.
Features and services:
- 126 guest rooms
- 2,000 square feet of meeting space
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor sun and dining patio
- 24/7 Made to Order Guest Kitchen and Bakery Café serving Starbucks® specialty coffees and premium beverage service
- Grab ‘n Go case features snacks and bottled beverages
- E-room with complimentary public computers and printers
- Transportation based upon availability, within 3-mile radius
- WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel
- Continental breakfast
- Fitness area
- On-site parking
Guest room features:
- 42” flat-panel HDTV
- Media & entertainment center with Hyatt Plug Panel
- Hyatt Grand Bed
- Cozy Corner sectional sofa-sleeper
- Refrigerator and single-serve coffee maker
Gold Passport Join Hyatt Gold Passport Global frequent guest program and start earning and enjoying free nights at all of the Hyatt locations worldwide. Visit goldpassport.com.
Brand new hotel opened in October 2016. Innovative design and flexible spaces are tailored to meet the needs of today’s travelers. Courtyard by Marriott at Grandview Yard features an innovative lobby space as well as Courtyard’s latest modern room design. The new hotel provides flexibility and choices–allowing guests to optimize and elevate their travel experience.
Located at the corner of Goodale Blvd. and Yard Street, the 135-room hotel offers guests convenient access to the restaurants and entertainment at Grandview Yard, as well as Columbus’ top entertainment districts within a mile including Grandview, the Arena District, downtown Columbus, The Ohio State University and the Short North.
Hotel features and services:
- 135 rooms (mix of Kings and Double Queens + 3 Balcony Suites)
- The Bistro – Eat. Drink. Connect® – offers high quality, healthy menu options for breakfast and light evening fare, including snacks, cocktails, wine and beer
- Media pods and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor courtyard with fire pit and plush seating
- Complimentary on-site parking