Memorable Events and Meetings
Grandview Heights is the ideal location for meetings, events, conventions, and social functions. It is a blend of suburban ease, local flair, urban convenience, and walkable destinations buzzing with energy.
The Grandview Heights scene comprises unique neighborhood boutiques, micro-breweries and a distillery, as well as acclaimed restaurants serving fresh, locally inspired dishes. This first-ring neighborhood of Columbus is just minutes from other popular Columbus destinations–hip galleries, shops, dining, nightlife, and sports in downtown Columbus’ Arena District, the Short North Arts District, German Village, the Brewery District, and The Ohio State University.
The Hyatt Place Columbus-OSU hotel is located at Grandview Yard and features 126 guest rooms and 2,000 square feet of meeting space.
The brand new Courtyard by Marriott hotel features 135 rooms and is located adjacent to The Grand Event Center, an event and conference center featuring a 4,000-square-foot ball room and multiple break-out rooms and pre-function spaces.
Take a virtual tour of the Grand Event Center:
Grandview is easily accessible from I-670 and SR 315. Port Columbus International Airport is just 10 minutes away and offers 34 non-stop destinations. And the City is within 550 miles of half of the nation’s population.
For more information on meeting venues, group activities, dining options and accommodations, please contact Brian Cheek at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyatt Place brings people together for meetings and events in new and innovative ways with outstanding facilities and services, including free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel – perfect for small corporate and executive meetings, training classes, group gatherings, wedding guests, social events or reunions. Hyatt Place can prepare a customized menu for breakfast, lunch or dinner events in a high-energy and highly accommodating environment. Located at Grandview Yard with complimentary parking, easy interstate access and close proximity to downtown Columbus.
Innovative design and flexible space tailors to the needs of today’s travelers and event planners. Courtyard by Marriott at Grandview Yard features an innovative lobby space as well as Courtyard’s latest modern room design. The new hotel provides flexibility and choices that allow guests to optimize and elevate their travel and special event experience. Located at Grandview Yard with complimentary parking and easy interstate access and close proximity to downtown Columbus.
The Grand Event Center serves Grandview, The Ohio State University, downtown Columbus, and surrounding communities. The conveniently located center can host intimate social events or professional meetings for 50 to 100 people, or grand receptions serving up to 300.
The Grand Event Center boasts a full-service kitchen and customizable catering by an Executive Chef. Walls of natural light surround the 4500 sq ft Ballroom which opens to an outdoor courtyard and fire pit. Guests can access the center conveniently from St Rte 315, and enjoy ample on-site parking, adjacent Courtyard by Marriott and Hyatt Place hotels, and restaurants and entertainment at Grandview Yard.
The Grand Event Center is also located within 1 mile of Columbus’ top entertainment districts including the Arena District, downtown Columbus, the University District, and the Short North.
- Located at 820 Goodale Boulevard at the corner of Goodale and Yard Street
- 4,500 sq ft Ballroom seats up to 250 people classroom style or 300 for receptions
- 18′ high ceilings
- Natural light surrounds Ballroom on 2 sides
- Opens to outdoor courtyard with fire pit and seating for 100 people
- 3 meeting / break-out rooms
- 1 pre-function social area
- Reception Area
- Full-service kitchen and catering with an Executive Chef
- Traditional event/banquet menu to serve variety of tastes and styles with opportunities to customize
- State of the art audio visual equipment
- Valet parking available
- Complimentary parking in adjacent 500-space garage
- Anticipated completion Sumer 2016
Please email to inquire about booking your meeting or reception.
Hofbräuhaus Columbus at Grandview Yard offers great traditional German fare and biers brewed on-site with the centuries-old recipe of Bavarian kings. The atmosphere is friendly and festive, an authentic Brauhaus modeled after the original that still stands in München. Hofbräuhaus Columbus can accommodate a variety of seating options and group menus to make sure your event is memorable and successful. The facility is perfect for events, corporate outings, tour groups, meetings, social groups, fundraising events, student groups, family parties.
* One complimentary motor coach driver and escort meal provided for every 50 guests.
* Ask about our Brewery Tours and Tastings, guided by Braumeister Robert Makein.
Max occupancy for private events: 135 seated, 150 for cocktails/standing.
Two Bavarian-style banquet rooms with exposed rafters are available for groups of 25 or more Sunday through Thursday.
* Please call for Friday and Saturday availability.
* Private rooms are on second floor, wheelchair accessible.
- Within 10 minutes of The Arena District, downtown Columbus, The Ohio State University the Short North Arts District and COSI Columbus.
- Five minutes to Grandview Avenue’s walkable shopping, dining and entertainment district.
- Free garage and surface parking, convenient motor coach parking.
Please contact Susan Von Bargen or call (614) 294-2437