News & Blog
The Courtyard by Marriott at Grandview Yard is now open! This brand new hotel is situated among the brick and tree lined walkways of Grandview Yard situated a mile from The Ohio State University, 2 miles from the city center of downtown Columbus, and walking distance to the Grandview community which has an urban feel with an old town eclectic charm.
The Courtyard by Marriott provides greater flexibility and choices for visitors to the Grandview Heights area. At the center of it all is The Bistro, your destination for a great breakfast, or drinks and dinner during the evening. You’ll also enjoy inviting, flexible spaces where you can work or relax, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via GoBoard® technology. Plus, the well-equipped fitness center and indoor pool will help you stay refreshed and energized. Rooms are spacious and modern, and balcony suites offer a stunning view of the Columbus skyline and the sizeable, cozy outdoor lounge.
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, your stay at the all-new Courtyard by Marriott in Grandview is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before!
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview