News & Blog
Nationwide Realty Investors announced today that Eddie George’s Grille 27 will relocate from its current location on High Street to Grandview Yard in spring 2016. The restaurant will occupy the former 8,000 square foot Buckeye Hall of Fame Grill location.
Eddie George’s Grille 27 is named for Heisman Trophy winner and OSU graduate Eddie George. His namesake restaurant offers a scratch kitchen featuring a twist on classic American fare including fresh burgers, steaks, seafood and unique salads and appetizers. The restaurant will also feature a full service bar with 27 craft beers on tap and hand-crafted cocktails. The new location will boast more than 70 HDTVs in an upscale setting.
UPDATE: Eddie George’s Grille 27 opened on April 28! Read more from Columbus Business First
Visiting the new restaurant from out of town? Book a room at a nearby Grandview hotel!
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview