News & Blog
This Saturday is the FIRST-EVER Grandview Hop beer garden!
Stop by to sample beers from Grandview-area craft breweries: Four String Brewing Company, Knotty Pine Brewing, and Zauber Brewing Co.
Beer will be sold for $4. Proceeds go to the TriVillage Mentor League.
And get this:
The City of Grandview Heights’ open container law will be lifted for the evening — which means you can enjoy a beer while you check out the Hop vendors along Grandview Avenue (beer area runs from from 1st Ave. north to Spagio and Shoku, south of Third Ave).
So enjoy the Hop with a beer from 5-9pm!
Join the fun and tag your favorite pix!
Vendors will be carding. Must be 21 or older to buy or drink beer. Please drink responsibly.
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview