News & Blog
Zauber Brewing Company will host their 3rd annual Maifest celebration on Saturday, May 7 beginning at 4pm in the street adjacent to their 909 W. Fifth Avenue brewery and taproom.
Maifest is the traditional German celebration of the arrival of spring, akin to Oktoberfest in the autumn. Zauber’s Maifest celebration will feature plenty of their own German and Belgian inspired beers, plus brews from Hoof Hearted Brewing, Kindred Artisan Ales, Land-Grant Brewing, New Belgium Brewing and Seventh Son Brewing; cider from Mad Moon Hard Cider; and spirits from Karate Cowboy, Mill St Distillery and Watershed Distillery.
Schmidt’s Sausage Truck and Explorer’s Club food trucks will provide German-inspired food for this year’s Maifest. The event will also feature a stein hoisting competition and live music from CAAMP and other bands to be announced.
The 3rd annual Maifest will take place Saturday, May 7 starting at 4pm on the street next to Zauber’s 909 W. Fifth Ave bar. There is no admission fee and the event is open to guests of all ages. A portion of proceeds from the event will be donated to the Columbus Diaper Coalition.
- 22nd - Music on the Lawn concert schedule for 2016
- 19th - Tour de Grandview to take place June 17
- 14th - Take a Virtual Tour of the Grand Event Center
- 12th - 13th Annual Mini Real Ale Fest happening May 14
- 12th - Zauber to host Maifest May 7
- 12th - Big Mama's Burritos opening on Grandview Ave
- 12th - The Butcher & Grocer Opening in Grandview